Just Ducky BabyTM Deluxe Microfiber All-In-One Cloth Diapers
(patent pending) are truly the world's most luxurious diaper!TM
Extra-Small (newborn): 0-12lbs (11-13" rise, 11.5"-18 waist", 4"-10"thigh)
Small: 8-15lbs (13-15" rise, 11.5"-20" waist, 4"-10" thigh)
Medium: 12-25lbs (14-16" rise, 14"-25" waist, 6-14" thigh)
Large: 18-40lbs (16-18" rise, 14"-26" waist, 7"-14" thigh)
The variation in the rise measurements is the diaper relaxed
versus the diaper fully stretched.
Here are some of the features of this amazing diaper:
· All-In-One construction-no need for a diaper cover!
· Fashionable outer fabric made of 100% cotton or
cotton flannel (print diapers)
· Inner hidden layer of waterproof 1 mil PUL
(100% polyester knit with a breathable 1mm polyurethane
laminate backing, this is the outer layer on solid color diapers)
· Super-absorbent soaker made of 3 layers of thirsty ultra-fine
waffle-weave microfiber toweling, plus an absorbent body layer
of of ultra-fine waffle weave microfiber to help prevent wicking
(for more about the amazing properties of microfiber read
"Why Microfiber?" below!)
· Unbelievably soft, plush microfiber fleece interior next to
baby’s skin. The hair-like structures in the plush fleece grip
onto runny messes containing them within the diaper body
and preventing leaks
· Adjustable Aplix hook & loop closures with fold back laundry tabs
· Elastic at the leg openings and back of diaper for a snug,
*NOTE: The diapers are designed so that the fleece rolls OUT
about 1/2 inch at the leg openings, this prevents wicking! The
fleece rolling out at the legs also ensures a comfortable fit for
your baby, these diapers will never cut into your baby's sensitive
skin or leave red marks!
We tried to find a level of absorbency for our Deluxe Diapers that
would meet most babies needs without making the diapers too bulky.
If your baby needs extraabsorbency for nighttime or naptime consider
using a Ducky Doubler! Also, diapers with a solid PUL outer generally
are more wick-proof/leak-proof for nighttime diapering. This is
because the outer fabric is made of polyester which naturally
Although our new design for the deluxe AIO, with the fleece
rolling outat the legs, held up to a 2.5 hour nap on an 11-month-old
baby boy with no wicking/leaking, wicking can sometimes occur in
diapers with an outer cotton print if they are heavily saturated.
· Ultra-fine microfiber is made from an ultra-fine filament and
because of the density of the cloth and the capillary effect it
can absorb up to seven times its weight.
· The filament also has many fine gaps for easy air circulation
allowing for faster drying times, faster drying times inhibit bacteria
· Ultra-fine microfiber cloth is soft, light, and durable, it resists
pilling in the wash.
· Ultra-fine microfiber cloth can be washed hundreds of time with
no noticeable wear and only gets softer the more it is washed.
· The waffle-weave version of the cloth is more absorbent and
dries quicker than other types of ultra-fine microfiber cloth, it is
also thinner than other plush versions, giving the diaper a trimmer fit.
· Microfiber is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
· One concern with cloth diapers is that bacteria will remain in the
cloth and cause diaper rash and a foul odor. Due to the density of the
fabric, it is difficult for bacteria
to live or multiply in the fibers, giving the cloth antimicrobial
This makes the cloth resistant to the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew,
· When washed with hot water, the split fibers of the microfiber open up,
releasing bacteria and waste, and leaving the cloth cleaner than
* Sorry, temporary out of stock. Re-Stock by mid Feb 2008.